NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
"Sanuki Quick-Boil Zaru Udon" was developed based on the traditional methods of Takahara Toru Shoten, passed on since 1900. You can enjoy the chewy texture of Sanuki Udon in just 3 minutes.
There are two different kinds of packages, and either one of them will be delivered to you.
- Ingredients: wheat flour, salt, processed starch
- Contents: 2160 g
- Country of Origin: Flour (Australia and Japanese), Salt (Japanese), Processed Starter (Thailand)
- How to eat:-
- Boil plenty of water (1L for 90g of noodles) in a large pot, and insert the noodles. Mix lightly with chopsticks
- Cook for 3 minutes. Beware of water spill
- Drain in a colander and rinse lightly with cold water
- Tastes good with “tsuyu” a dipping sauce for noodles. Best to eat immediately after boiling. When serving with hot soup, it is recommended that you boil the noodles slightly harder than usual
- Note: Beware of burns when cooking. Keep noodles in a sealed container to shut out moisture, insects, and strong scents. The packaging is made of PP (polypropylene); follow local rules when disposing.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid places with heat, humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Manufacturer name: Takahara Toru Shoten Co., Ltd.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V01947999028